Saturday, November 1, 2008

When in Maastricht 2008


This is the old hallway and is now the office with the stairs up
Here is a view from the dining area showing the arch on the left opening to the kitchen. It shows the Gas fire/heater on the wall and then an Arch opening to the office. At the far end is a large window viewing the front and the tree lined open green. This picture may seem dark ( It was taken at night )

Now here is one side of the kitchen. Any of you cooks will know, what is what, I would only be guessing


This is a conservatory or play room joined to the dining room by glass doors this large room opens onto a back- yard of decking, maybe yard is not the correct word maybe garden would be better, I'll show it to you later




The gas fire is to your right then the open plan to the dining room with the glass door to the play room

These pictures were taken pre - light shades.


Yes I was over to visit Liam Danielle and the Family just over a month ago and saw their new house which I'm showing a few photos of.

No comments: